|15 Amp AFCI/GFCI Combo Outlet
|Residential and Commercial Grade
|White, Black, Ivory and Almond
|4.13 x 1.68 x 1.67 inches
|Place of Origin
|15A, 125 Volt AC
|-95 ℉ to 150.8 ℉
|back & side wire
|Meet ULUL1699, UL943, UL498 standard. ETL Listed
| • Dual Function AFCI/GFCI receptacles and circuit breakers help protect your home and family from both arc-faults (AFCI) and from ground-faults (GFCI) by working to detect these hazards. If detected, the devices quickly cut off power to help avoid a potential fire or shock occurrence.
• The tamper-resistant shutter safety mechanism meets or exceeds NEC 406.12 requirements.
• Conducts the automatic self-test within two hours, ensuring it's always ready to protect. The indicator light (red LED) flash in red color to signal it should be replaced when the device fail to pass the test.
• Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly.
• Shallow design offers maximum wiring room.
• Automatic end of life detection: provides improved end of life (EOL) detection by rejecting false EOL information.
• Optional Non-TR, TR and TRWR options different appliances for both residential and commercial.